Monday, August 10, 2009

The Listener, live painting, gone Baptising!!!

Hello my cool and nerdy friends.

A new print will be available for sale online next Friday, August 21st. "Auditeur" is a print not to be missed. A must for art lovers and music lovers..........and redhead lovers.

Limited Edition of 100, signed and numbered. I will also have some prints for purchase at the Phoenix Art Museum on Saturday August 22nd. WHAT?!?!

Yes.....I will be painting live at the P.A.M. for the locals only show as part of the Phantom Sightings exhibit. Hope you can come watch my fat ass throw down some sweet paint action.

Who: Me and 7 other artists (Brought to you by SprayGraphic.com)
What: Live painting at the Phantom Sightings exhibit.
Where:
Phoenix Art Museum [Northeast corner of Central ave & McDowell]
When:
Saturday August 22nd, 5pm-10pm.

And now on a personal note..........right after I'm done painting I'm gonna pack my paints and fly out west to see my Godson get baptized. I can't wait. He's a wild little man and the coolest baby on the planet. It'll be great to see him and hang out with my good friends. I bought a bad ass wireless flash for my DSLR camera so I'll be taking plenty of pics of the Godson and family. This camera of mine rocks......people think I'm a paparazzi and try to kick my ass all the time.

It'll be a fun filled weekend.

I hope to see you all on Saturday.